Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Review: 27 Dresses


Jane (Katherine Heigl) likes to please everyone, loves weddings and has a secret love for her boss. Imagine the problems that arise when her helpless sister gets quickly engaged to her boss.

I loved, loved, loved this RomCom*!!! I told Tom I wanted to see it again in the theater. I don't think I can get him to see it twice though. ;)

Nothing spectacular here, just hilarious and cute. I think I was just really in the mood for that type of film so I am probably overplugging it, but oh well.

My favorite parts of the movie:

Showing off the 27 bridesmaid dresses
Arguing with Kevin (James Marsden)
Her sarcastic best friend Casey (Judy Greer)

5 out of 5 stars.

(*** RomCom = Romantic Comedy, it took me ages to figure that out because I saw it in reviews and such all the time).

No comments:

Followers