Monday, May 26, 2008

Review: Indiana Jones and the Kingdon of the Crystal Skull



Everyone's favorite whip weilding archeologist is back after 19 years in an all new adventure.

A fun, fun, fun movie. Not as great as Raiders or Last Crusade, but still good Indiana Jones. It's hard to write any sort of review without spoiling everything in the plot, so I won't even try.

Harrison Ford slips easily back into the role. Shia LaBouf's Mutt Williams is a neat sidekick. Sadly, Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood is totally underused and Cate Blanchett's russian accent is quite laughable.

The hero in this story is my mom who watched my two week old for three hours so I could go out and see this movie. YEAH!!!

My favorite parts of the movie:

Warehouse Box
Atomic Bomb
Motorcycle chase through Princeton
"Part-time" teacher
Reference to storyline in "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" tv show

5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Followers